JEE Main Application Form 2022: Instructions For Creating Password
During the registration, the candidate will be required to choose the password and security question. Candidates are required to save their passwords for future logins. Candidates are advised not to share their passwords with anybody, NTA or NIC takes no responsibility for any kind of misuse of the password. Candidates should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered with or modified by unauthorized persons.
Instructions to be kept in mind while creating the password are as follows:
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one uppercase alphabet.
- Password must have at least one lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special character e.g. [email protected]#$%^&*-
JEE Main Application Form: How to Reset Password?
In case the password is misplaced by aspirants, the following ways can be used to set a new one:
- Use Security Question and your answer during form filling.
- Use verification code sent via text message at your registered mobile number.
- Use the reset link sent via Email at your registered Email address.
How to Apply for EWS Reservation in JEE Main 2022?
NTA has issued a notice declaring applicability of the 10% Economically Weaker Section reservation for candidates applying for JEE Main 2019 and onwards. Hence, candidates belonging to the EWS category are advised to mark themselves as such in the application form. Check JEE Main 2022 Reservation Criteria
Steps to apply for EWS Reservation in JEE Main 2022 are:
- Visit the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Look for the Application form link.
- While filling the form mark yourself as EWS Category.
- Save the form with the accurate details.
There is no need to upload the supporting document/EWS certificate in the application form. Though it will be required at the time of applying for JEE Advanced 2022
JEE Main Registration – Official Website
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in partnership with the Government of India introduced the National Testing Agency (NTA) to conduct efficient, transparent, and international standards tests. The Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development together with the Government of India takes the responsibility to conduct Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) to the NTA from 2019 onwards.
Regarding this, the candidates can visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in that helps the JEE aspirants to get the latest information related to the exams, dates, eligibility criteria, etc. NTA also updates the notifications on its official website i.e nta.ac.in
Features of JEE Main Official Website
- Current Events Updates- JEE aspirants can get the latest and important information by visiting the official website. All the current events, important notices for the exams, are displayed on the left side of the home page, allowing the aspirants to gather facts by visiting a single website.
- Previous year question papers- Also, the aspirants can prepare using the previous year JEE Main question papers available on the site. While practicing questions from past year question papers, the candidates can get a detailed understanding of the types of questions that are asked in the test. By doing more test papers, candidates can build their confidence level and can smartly and more effectively divide their time to boost their performance. While going the last year’s question papers available on the official website, the test-takers can figure out the important topics and which revision plan will help in securing a good score on the test.
- Contact Information – All the contact information related to NTA is available on the site. The e-mail id for Helpdesk is [email protected] while the aspirants can drop an email at [email protected] to get in touch with customer care executives.
- Exam Brochure – To have detailed information on JEE Main events and processes, candidates can download the exam brochure from the official website.
Ques. What amount do female candidates need to pay while filling JEE Main 2022 Application Form?
Ans. The female candidates who wish to fill JEE Main 2022 Application Form need to make a payment of INR 325 per paper. They have been given relaxation in payment as compared to the male candidates.
Ques. When will the authorities commence JEE Main 2022 Registration?
Ans. The authorities haven’t commenced JEE Main 2022 Registration. However, based on the previous year’s analysis it is expected that JEE Main 2022 Registration will commence from the 3rd week of December 2021. The candidates need to fill the form carefully and before the deadline.
Ques. When is the deadline to submit JEE Main 2022 Application Form?
Ans. Based on the previous year’s analysis, it is expected that the deadline to fill JEE Main 2022 Application Form will be the 2nd week of January 2022 and the candidates can pay fees till 3rd week of January 2022. However, no official notification has been released as of yet.
Ques. What specifications must be kept in mind while uploading signature in JEE Main 2022 Application Form?
Ans. The candidates need to keep in mind that the signature must be within the range of 4KB to 30 KB and its dimensions should be 3.5cm x 1.5 cm. No other formats except JPEG and JPG will be accepted. In case, the candidate’s signature exceeds the size, they are required to compress it according to the dimensions specified.
Ques. What documents are required for JEE Main 2022 Registration?
Ans. Given below is the list of documents that the candidates need to keep in handy before registering for JEE Main 2022.
- Scanned images of photograph, signature and class 12 marksheet (Class 12 hall ticket in case appearing for the exam)
- Marksheet of class 10 and 12.
- Category certificates (If applicable)
- Debit card/Internet banking details for payment of application fees
- Government provided Photo Identity proof such as Aadhaar, Pan card, Ration card etc.
Ques. Can foreign candidates fill JEE Main 2022 Registration form?
Ans. Yes, foreign candidates can fill JEE Main 2022 Registration form. However, they need to make sure that they are eligible to appear for the exam. Upon filling the form, they need to make a payment- which will be slightly higher than the national students.
Ques. How to register for JEE Main 2022?
Ans. The candidates need to visit the official website, once the authorities release JEE Main 2022 Registration Form. The candidates need to register themselves and create a portal. After registering, locate the link for the application form. Upon clicking the link, you will be redirected to the form. Fill in your personal details and submit the form. After clicking submit, you will get a confirmation of filling the form.
Ques. Can JEE Main 2022 Registration be done in an offline mode?
Ans. The authorities release JEE Main 2022 Registration form in an online mode. The candidates need to register themselves on the portal and then fill in the required details. The forms will only be accepted only.
Ques. How can one submit fees of JEE Main 2022?
Ans. The candidates need to keep in mind that the fees once paid can not be refunded. The candidates need to submit JEE Main 2022 Application Fees via net banking and in an online mode. No amount will be accepted offline.